We’ll tell you one thing, it’s always better when we’re together. That’s why we’re launching our Tina Tape Make Along on May 28th! Whether you’re new to knitting and crochet or a seasoned pro, our Make Along will be a great way to connect with the Gang and stay motivated throughout your next project. Wanna be in our gang? Join us!
To celebrate the launch of Tina Tape Yarn, we’re running a 4-week Make Along. So, what is a Make Along? It’s pretty simple – it’s basically a group of people getting together to make a project, share their experiences and help each other along the way! This time ‘round, we’ll all be making a kit of our choice from the Tina Tape collection (you’ve met our girl Tina, right?), and posting progress along the way.
You’re In For Some Good Times
- All the Support You’d Ever Need: You might as well call us your number one cheerleader for the next 4 weeks. We’ll be sending lots of support your way – from helpful videos, to weekly tips. Plus, if you feel stuck along the way, you’ll get a chance to ask us questions specific to your project.
- We’ll be right there with you: Here at WATG hq, we’re joining the Make Along too! We had a little head start, which means we’ll be able to share some of our tricks about the Tina Tencel collection as we go.
- New Pals: Our Make Along is a great way to connect with fellow makers and share your progress along the way. Plus, sometimes you need a little peer pressure to keep you on track.
- Be as Proud as Mary with your new creation! We’re hoping that by the end of these 4 weeks, you’ll have a finished piece from the Tina Tape Collection. Let’s do it for Tina!
You in? Great. Time to Get Ready!
- Pick your Kit. You’ve got tons of options – from knitting to crochet. We’ve designed 12 Tina Tape kits – including bags, sweaters, and tanks. Exciting stuff. So grab a kit in time to make along with us!
- Join the Facebook Group. We’ll be sharing progress pics, helpful tips and much much more over on a dedicated Facebook Group. Join the group now and start getting pumped before May 28th. The big day is almost here!
- Join the Ravelry Group. Basically same as above – Join here.
- Don’t Forget the Hashtag. When you start your project, make sure you share your progress with us! Simply use the hashtag #MakeAlong so we can see what you’ve been up to! Your pics could even get featured on our Facebook or Instagram!
The Countdown Is On
We’ve got a week to go before we start making. So get your kit, join the Facebook group, and get ready to cast on!